Welcome to the official page of the Casa Grande Emergency Assistance Ministry
The EAM Vision: "Our vision is for an interfaith coalition of Casa Grande faith-based organizations, private social service agencies, and local government to coordinate and mobilize efforts to provide emergency food, shelter, and other services to the Casa Grande faith community."
- People in need can be referred from the place of worship to a central place that is better equipped to handle their needs and can connect them with additional resources.
- Limits the chance that people will go to multiple faith communities or agencies for help, resulting in more efficient delivery of services.
- Greater articulation between city government, faith-based organizations, and private non-profit agencies to resolve community needs
- EAM can provide an opportunity for our community’s faith-based organizations to gain better mutual understanding, acceptance, and fellowship.
- The EAM accepts donations from all community members, including the faith community.
The United Way of Pinal County is the fiscal agent for these funds.
Come enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner with the Casa Grande Community. Click here to view information.