Welcome to the official page of the Casa Grande Emergency Assistance Ministry
The EAM Vision: "Our vision is for an interfaith coalition of Casa Grande faith-based organizations, private social service agencies, and local government to coordinate and mobilize efforts to provide emergency food, shelter, and other services to the Casa Grande faith community."
- People in need can be referred from the place of worship to a central place that is better equipped to handle their needs and can connect them with additional resources.
- Limits the chance that people will go to multiple faith communities or agencies for help, resulting in more efficient delivery of services.
- Greater articulation between city government, faith-based organizations, and private non-profit agencies to resolve community needs
- EAM can provide an opportunity for our community’s faith-based organizations to gain better mutual understanding, acceptance, and fellowship.
- The EAM accepts donations from all community members, including the faith community.
The United Way of Pinal County is the fiscal agent for these funds.